Friday 5 April 2013

Life goes on....


Life is an unpredictable tour. Whatever you expect, you don’t get it and happens just the opposite of what you expect.

I and my two best friends were doing a course of which we had already planned for. We three had always  dreamt of were working in one of the top most companies and getting a handsome salary. But after trying hard in that course many times we were not able to clear it. That was a hard time and I felt like committing suicide because I was thinking that I was good for nothing and will not be able to do anything. But life had it own plans.

It had planned something much unexpected and far better.

And finally I enrolled in a course which I had never in my dreams thought of doing. The best part was that even my other two friends also got their perfect paths to walk on. Now we are doing exactly what I guess we wanted and meant to do. Although we are happy with our streams but still when we think of those days we laugh at it. Those bad times have given us an experience that will be useful for the rest of our lives. We are still not satisfied but at least we are happy and because of those mishaps, we had in our unfortunate days we have become best buddies and I am glad we expect the unexpected , our life couldn’t be this good.

 So don’t think about anything just care about your present and don’t expect much because if it happened, your life wouldn’t be adventurous and exciting.

8 comments:

  1. too good dear...:) keep it up (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool keep on writing its awsme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish someone had given some credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bharat seriously thank you for this help...i really need u in future also!!!

      Delete
  4. Nice and honest writing Ayushi :) keep the good work on! waiting for your posts .

    ReplyDelete