Friday 12 April 2013

Iddat




Many of you would not have even heard of this term, but it has a great impact on our life. You can’t ignore it. In every stage of life you have to face it, everybody has to face it. It means “The period of waiting” in Persian.


We have to wait a lot to get our life on the right track. Maybe after school or after graduation, post graduation, finding a job, for marriage. We just have to face it and can’t ignore it.



Waiting period is one such period where you feel like murdering someone (in my case it is!!!). It is one of the most irritating & frustrating period. Our elders always used to tell us “sabra ka fal meetha hota hai”. May be its true but in my case its irritating. Though because of this period you realize your potentials but still it’s the same for me.



I had an experience of waiting for a year to get my life into track but because if this I experienced a lot both positive and negative. You will get to know who all are True and who are fake. Waiting to get an admission in a good college demanded my patience but in the end it happened in one way or the other.


So life is a bliss everybody has to face it. Some like it some may not but it teaches you something in every stage.


So as for me, my life has just started.


4 comments:

  1. hehe... i know well u can't wait at all.
    true said and smile life is now on track

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i knw u knw me very well..
      ya i wish life is always on track..:)

      Delete